Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Shot 18

My workstation has been improved for my height and now I am trying to organize and clean it up. I’ll take in a can of liquid air to give it all a good dusting. It’s one thing about old stuff it’s a hell of a lot better if it’s clean, neat and organized looking. The scruff on the desktop items (computer, adding machine and storage units) is disgusting. Food slop and just plain scruff is just not professional for me. My boss won’t let me get to that aspect and he is out today and I’ll try to get some of the stuff cleaned off with a bottle of spray cleaner and paper towels I talked the custodian out off last week. I am doing it in bits when he’s not around.

Shot 18 last Friday night. I’m fighting the battle and feeling like I have been dragged through a knothole, but I’m hanging in with the fight.

1 comment:

My Other Blog said...

Sounds like you have hit a wall, but you're now 25% done! Hang in there.