Saturday, March 15, 2008

Shot 26

At 26 years of age I was whisked into the local hospital for emergency surgery for Endometriosis (sorry, guys, girlie stuff). It was nasty stuff, but not life threatening. I was a trooper and took that punch on the chin. I was put on a year of meds following the surgery to curb any problems. There is no chance of clearing Endometriosis they can only settle it down with drugs. However, it did reduce my chances of having children.

I had blood tests done yesterday scribed by my local doc to see if my week off work helped my WBC & HGB, etc. I expect he’ll go into panic mode when he receives the results.

I am still waiting for word regarding my 23 week PCR.

2 comments:

PATSY said...

Hope the week did your psyche good - that is half the battle.
I am praying for that PCR to be one big ZERO!

Me said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you've cleared!