Sunday, March 9, 2008

1/3 Completed

I found this on a Hep C forum “Med Help” and I thought it was worthy of acknowledging it in my blog.


After recovering from hepatitis C

by xapbkob, Mar 07, 2008 04:20AM
I am dating a woman who had
Hepatitis C. She was able to recover from it and says that she does not have it anymore. What could I expect if I to marry her? Will I have to use condoms , or will we have problems having children? Is there a possibility for anyone to be infected from her?



FI Guy
Mar 07, 2008 07:48AM
To: xap
If you have found life partner who has cleared hcv, you are a truly lucky guy. People who have battled and beat this disease display traits that are not only admirable but necessary for success in life. They demonstrate commitment, fortitude, a sense of purpose and an understanding of the difficulties of achieving a difficult goal. The real question that you should be asking is if you are worthy of such a person.


I was, as the Brit’s would say, chuffed to the buttons when I read this response from FI Guy. I perceived this to refer as anyone who has gone through treatment (male or female) and gave it their best attempt to clear no matter what the outcome.

I can only hope that I make it 72 weeks through this journey.

Waiting on my 23 week PCR results and that will tell the story if I am to continue with treatment. It will be a wait!

Shot 25 this week is completed.

2 comments:

PATSY said...

Great reply that was. Chuffed - one of the new words we have learned from our UK friends. Well I'll be chuffed if you report a PCR that is unD!

Me said...

I love the answer that was given!