Tuesday, August 26, 2008

50th Birthday - Tiara




My Mickey Mouse attempt at cropping and posting pictures. LOL

The infamous 50th birthday crawled up on me in 2005. My best friend sent me a tiara for my 50th birthday. I said I always wanted one and we had a great hoot trying it on, prancing around taking photos. It is a pretty ridiculous thing for a 50 year old woman to want for a whimsy. I think I’ll wear it for my 72nd injection.


50 injections done. I feel like crap and look just as bad. I sent a photo to my pal and the word she used to describe her husband’s reaction to my photo was “aghast”. I have been sending her photos of me, but that's the first time he had seen a pic of me in months. I do look terrible. I have been struggling with weight loss again. I expect the hair to take another round. Sides are still the same old exhaustion, brain fog, suffocation but major digestive problems have hit me with a vengeance since week 47.

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

I kept waiting for the "rest" of the picture to load! Nice tiara!
Are you drinking lots of pro-biotics and taking acidiphillus?

lynzeey said...

Hi Rose.... I too had horrendous digestive problems on and off all the way through my tx. It was one of my worst sides as it is very debilitating and not something you can always talk about. I hope this phase passes soon Rose. Could you order food online and have it delivered once a week, already prepared? Try cutting dairy out, if you haven't already. Manuka honey is also very good for degestion.
Take care Rose xx