Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Anti-d's :(

I went to my doc to get a script for an anti-d. I started 10 mg of Celexa last night. I hesitated when I investigated the med further when I came home and discovered that it could cause insomnia. The chemist told me last week that it is suggested that it’s taken before bedtime as it causes drowsiness. I waffled for about an hour over taking it before I went to bed and finally I just took it. Down the hatch! Gulp! Gulp!

I am a tad seedy this morning. I wonder how a person feels when they take 20 mg?????

I have no other choice. I have to take it as I figure I’ll need it. All this anxiety, fear and clock and dagger garbage is breaking me.

I am so peeved that I have to take these extra meds, but what’s the point of suffering with this mental anguish along with all the other crap I’ll be subjected to when I treat?

3 comments:

Not Blank said...

If you find it makes you sleepy, take it at night, if it wakes you up take it in the morning. ;}

Rose said...

I was seedy this morning. I had my husband drive me to work.

I took it earlier tonight so I hope I sleep through that "weird" stage of stupid. LOL
Take Care
Rse

Not Blank said...

Hi, did you start treatment last Friday? Let me know how it was.