Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Uneventful and I'm Not Complaining

The days following the shot have been very uneventful.

I misread the riba info on the package and thought that I had to store the capsules in the refrigerator and keeping all meds the right temperature. I thought that my life was totally married to the refrigerator. At least if I get along OK I can transport the capsules in my purse and if I get to dine out somewhere I can sneak the pills in with my meal.

My injection site grew a circle of itch around it today. It wasn’t extreme, but noticeable. Strange that it took days to show itself.

2 comments:

Not Blank said...

I hope you got an insulated 'carry bag' with a cold pack from whatever company makes your interferon - that will let you travel away from your refrigerator up to about 8 hours.
You're doing great!

Me said...

Wow. I just grew a round circle around injection two site yesterday. It appeared magically. It seems weird that it showed itself on a Thursday when I injected the Friday before, but what do I know?