Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Photos of the Maritimes

Newfoundland, Gros Monde















I expect this was taken during the month of July in Newfoundland (NOT KIDDING)










Prince Edward Island, Cavendish Beach
I had a photo of Anne of Green Gable's house and cannot find it.







Cavendish Beach, Prince Edward Island
Nova Scotia, Cape Breton Highlands












(There would be moose in "them thar" hills.)




Peggy's Cove
Off the coast of Peggy's Cove was the site of the crash of Swiss Air 111 in September 1998.

This photo shows the fury of the Atlantic














New Brunswick

Whale Watching, The Bay of Fundy

Tidal Bore







The Bay of Fundy








2 comments:

PATSY said...

Been to most everywhere in your pics. My Dad was from PEI - family settled there from Scotland in 1864
My ex - was born in Nova Scotia - New Waterford and my daughter and I have driven through the Cabot trail. Last year I spent a fantastic week in NFLD in June - I'll see if I can find my Iceberg pics - Phenomenal! I'm an East Coaster at heart - how can you not love it?

Rose said...

There is so much to see here in Canada. I am going to try to see more of it.

It's a culture in itself here in the Maritimes.