Thursday, May 29, 2008

# 37

Week 37 is uneventful regard in tx. (the same old same old, fatigue, brain fog, weakness, spinney feeling and unsteadiness. feeling like crap, itchy skin, dim vision, dry eyes, eyelids drying out and itchy as hell, hip and wrist joints starting to mildly ache, tinnitus, sucking for air whenever I climb the stairs or try to do housework as I have the feeling of a brick setting on my chest all the time). I had sides, but at least I could get a few things done each day. I overdid it on Tuesday trying to clean up hair that my young fella and his friends left all over the house after they decided to “buzz” off all their hair in the bathroom when my husband and I were away for part of a day. Along with the fact that they had a drinking party at the same time the drinks were spilled all over the tables and the kitchen counter was cluttered with dirty dishes. Kitty knocked over a drink and walked it all through the house.

I was livid and the mess it created for me was horrendous. Needless to say, the clippers have now been thrown out and will never return to this house. He did this before a while back and he was asked NEVER to do it again. Therefore, the clippers are now history. I have to keep myself in check over it all because I am furious and exhausted. I had a full day of vacuuming the dryer and the washing area every load of laundry that was done. The hair went everywhere in the house and it’s a losing battle. YUCK!


I would be frothing furious if I weren’t on tx, but I have to toe the line or my NP will have me committed and tied to a hospital bed if I create any conflict in my household. I’ll tell you I could tear nails out of the walls with my teeth I am so pissed and I am VERY sure I would react the same way if I weren’t on tx.

I have decided over the last couple of days that I am ready for my kids to move out and only come back to visit. LOL

3 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Get yourself some eye drops for the 'dry eye' side. I used some called 'Systane' - every night - using them at night is more important than using them in the a.m. because your eyes dry out when you're asleep.
If children were living with me when I was on treatment, I probably would have thrown them out! I think you should go on strike and refuse to do housework.

Terry Lee said...

Hi Rose, your description of your sx's all exactly what I had. Tx really sucks a big one!

PATSY said...

Kids, cats and dogs! Hard enough without treatment. I think you've done well to just toss the clippers. Hang in there Rose, and listen to your body - the brick on the chest means SLOW DOWN.