Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Injection 41 on Sunday night was uneventful. Just the “same old same old” usual sides counteracted by Tylenol. However, I was down for the count most of the last three weeks with more exhaustion and Thursday, Friday, Saturday I was functioning with it, but Sunday I could hardly breathe because it was very hot and stuffy.

I am worried regarding the fact that I have to try to make it through 31 more weeks of this treatment and the protocol where I live is very rigorous.

I did absolutely nothing yesterday (Monday) and I intend to do very little this week to see if I can have an OK day by the end of the week before my next injection. My husband gets so disappointed when I don’t have the energy to go and do anything as he’s bored with our life right now. Also, because we are eating high fat take-out meals he has probably gained 20 lbs.

It was rough prior to this and just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, it did.

2 comments:

Terry Lee said...

When I was on tx my GF rode her bike alot. It's pretty hard on our partners too. Hope things start looking up soon.

My Other Blog said...

Is it usually not hot enough to need air conditioning where you live, so you don't have it?
Someone in your family, other than you, needs to learn how to shop and cook!
I honestly think the people with the NA/AA background who can take things 'one day at a time' have an easier time on tx - not looking ahead to how much longer they need to go, but rather how far they've already gone.