Sunday, July 6, 2008

Injection 42

This was a much better week following injection 42. The feeling of suffocating was more than usual the last three weeks, but it seems that it has passed or my body has adjusted to the lower hemoglobin. I’ll be curious to see if my bloods dropped because I am really noticing that I have more exhaustion. The fatigue level is very noticeable as I cannot lift my arms to do anything and just wiping off the kitchen counter is a major deal. I ironed a pair of pants and t-shirt and had to lie down twice while I was doing it as it was so exhausting. My iron feels like I’m pushing around a 30 pound block. If I go shopping I cannot lift or pull items out of a bin nor can I look through hangers of clothes. I can walk around view the stuff and my husband has to do the searching for the items for me. I have to be able to sit down or I go out to the vehicle to sit when the fatigue level is unbearable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh, Rose I don't think it gets any worse than this. Hang in there.

Sue ( a lurker who's been there)

PATSY said...

Take it easy Rose, it is hard I can tell, for you to just relax. I'm hoping the Hgb is not too low or you'll be fighting Nurse Ratchet again...LOL

hepkittie said...

hope your body starts to adapt even more sweetie - take care!

xxx

lynzeey said...

Aw Rose, you are having a bad time of it, bless. How often are your bloods being checked?
You must rest and do as little as possible, save your energy for essentials. I found the middle bit of tx very, very difficult, just like you are doing, but it does get easier Rose.
Sending love and positive vibes your way.