Sunday, November 18, 2007

63 More Weeks

I was feeling so well by Tuesday last week that it was scary. I had a miserable Monday and the rest of the week I almost felt OK. I had my shot # 9 on Friday night and I actually had an OK weekend. I didn’t go anywhere or do anything the last nine weekends because I don’t know how I’m going to feel from one hour to the next.

I had a nosebleed this morning, but it might be from the dry air from indoor heating although I’m not prone to nosebleeds. I won’t be seeing the NP until the end of December so I might get my own doc to check my blood.

Let’s see if the second peak of the meds hits me tonight at midnight (my theory) and see how I feel on Monday.

1 comment:

My Other Blog said...

Hi, you may want to get a humidifier to cut down on the dryness that happens this time of year. (Everything that happens while you're on treatment can't be blamed on it.)