Thursday, August 23, 2007

NP Finally Called

I am faltering. I am losing my focus and becoming beaten with the anxiety of this waiting game.

However, when I came home from work there was a voicemail from her for me wondering when I wanted to get this show on the road. Gulp! I called back and, of course, had to leave a voicemail with the assistant. I left my work number, but I am very disappointed that NP didn’t call last week when I was home.

I am aiming at next Friday.

Scared ... it's a lonely decision.

1 comment:

lynzeey said...

At last the waiting is nearly over for you, you will soon have qualified for "big school". It is a big step but you CAN do it. You won't be alone Rose.... you will find lots of helpful and friendly people at the forum. It will be your healing journey....
Love lynzeey x